Located in one of the most highly sought after neighborhoods in San Francisco, this property is a true crown jewel with views of the Palace of Fine Arts and the Golden Gate Bridge.
To enter the home, follow the path from Jefferson Street to a gated entryway; open the front door and you are home. This property exudes grandeur and sophistication and features meticulous attention to detail. Sophisticated, modern and open, this home was designed with opportunities to create a very intimate and comfortable living experience. This is the ultimate entertainer’s dream for large-scale entertaining or intimate, magical gatherings. The main level enjoys rare and extraordinary views of the Palace of Fine Arts. French doors open off of the living room to a patio with a large built-in barbecue. The chef’s kitchen has a separate service entry, which opens up to a family room providing a true entertainer’s playground.
Take the elevator to the upper level which features two beautifully designed master suites. The main master suite has a large en-suite bathroom and an office with spectacular views of the Palace of Fine Arts. The second master suite has a small workspace and an en-suite bathroom. There is an additional guest room and half bathroom and library located on this level.
The penthouse lounge and rooftop deck are accessible from both the main spiral staircase and a secondary staircase on the upper level. Be prepared to be wowed and mesmerized by the stunning panoramic views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Downtown San Francisco, and the Palace of Fine Arts: welcome to paradise.
The lower garden level of the home is a large master suite with an ensuite bathroom, living room, high ceilings, and plenty of storage. French doors open up to a peaceful garden ideal for taking in the sun, reading a book, or meditation.
The four floors are connected by an elevator as well as an elegant spiral staircase.
- 5 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms
- Magnificent, unique views of San Francisco landmarks
- Created by world-renowned architects
- Exquisite aesthetics combined with functionality ideal for day-to-day living
- Elegant living areas ideal for entertaining
- Living room features Sonos sound system
- Modern kitchen with separate service stairs
- Gorgeous master suites and guest bedrooms
- Heated bathroom floors
- Lutron lighting
- Elevator and spiral staircase between floors
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Attached 2-car garage with Tesla charger and 2-3 car driveway
- Next to the iconic Palace of Fine Arts
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Venture Sothebys International Real Estate. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer's own investigation.